Taking some of your favorite Fall flavors and turning them into the perfect energy boosting snack! Vegan, paleo, keto, and Whole30 compliant!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Serving Size: 22 Balls
- 1/2 Cup Walnuts
- 1/2 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 5 Tablespoons Almond Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Place the walnuts in a food processor or high speed blender and pulse a few times until broken down into pieces. Add in pumpkin puree and blend until smooth.
- Add almond flour, pumpkin pie spice, and blend until a ball of “dough” forms. If it’s too wet, add a bit more almond flour.
- Roll into ball form (about 2 teaspoons per ball) and then roll in cinnamon for coating.
- Store in the fridge or freezer and enjoy!
Nutritional Information: These calculations are approximates per ball.
Net Carbs: 1gram
Protein: 1 gram